Why Is WordPress the Answer to My Website Problems?
Yes, I will install WordPress for FREE. I will talk more about that in a second, but please allow me a few moments to share with you why I feel WordPress is the right choice if you’re looking to build a website for your business.
WordPress is a software program which lets anyone create great looking websites. It is an alternative to creating a website from scratch using Hyper Text Markup Language (also called HTML).
“WordPress is a free, open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress is used by over 16.7% of Alexa Internet’s “top 1 million” websites and as of August 2011 manages 22% of all new websites. WordPress is currently the most popular blogging system in use on the Web.” — Source: Wikipedia
WordPress was first used by bloggers to create blog sites, In fact, WordPress is currently the most popular blogging system in use on the Internet. It’s because of that popularity, that WordPress is now being used more and more to create great looking business websites.
How Can WordPress Help Me?
WordPress gives you complete control of your website, helping you eliminate the need for a webmaster to make basic changes. Once you install WordPress (and properly configured it), it’s as easy to use as Microsoft Word,
WordPress has become an extremely popular platform within a very short span of time due to:
- The fact that WordPress is FREE
- Its flexibility in creating and customizing WordPress themes. Themes allow users to change the look and functionality of a WordPress website without altering the information content or structure.
- Ease of administration (easy to create pages, make changes) and…
- The large number of add-ons (a.k.a. Plugins) that can be added when you install WordPress. These plugins give your website more functionality.
WordPress is great for anyone that wants to create a website, but doesn’t know how to program a website using HTML. HTML is the coding language which is used to create standard websites. WordPress is also great for business people, who just don’t have the time to learn HTML or learn how to use WYSIWYG website programs.
I Will Install WordPress for FREE, for You
I have been using and installing WordPress for many years…
Here is My Promise To You:
- I will install WordPress for FREE
- After I install WordPress, I will install and configure the Twenty Thirteen Theme, the Base theme in WordPress for FREE.
- I will install the following plugins listed below for FREE (these will optimize your site)
- Askimet – Helps prevent comments spammers
- All-In-One-SEO – Will help your blog rank higher with the search engines
- BackUpWordPress – Will back up your entire site including your database and all your files automatically
- Contact Form 7 – Allows your site to easily create contact forms for customer feedback
- Google XML Sitemaps – Helps search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo find and index your site better
Bonus – I will also provide you with a link to my YouTube Channel containing videos that show you how to create new pages, add your business content and upload pictures to your new WordPress site.
How to Apply For Free WordPress Installation Service
What’s the catch? There is none, the only thing that is required for me to install WordPress for you, is that you purchase your domain name and hosting service from bluehost.com. I serve as an Affiliate for bluehost and I am paid a small commission for helping them signup new subscribers. It’s that simple.
Bluehost received the Best Web Hosting award. It excels in many different areas such as, reliability, energy consumption, speed and others. The company was founded in 1996 and it has more than 2 million clients. When you sign up for the service, you will get 1 free domain and the ability to host any number of domains.
Bluehost.com is one of the best hosting companies in the world for individuals and small businesses. I invite you to sign up for one of their plans. You can cancel anytime you want and they will give your money back if you are not happy with their service.
How to Get Started with bluehost Hosting
To get started, follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Purchase bluehost Hosting
Purchase bluehost hosting by clicking on the banner below.
Step 2 – Contact Me
After you purchase hosting from bluehost send me an email from my “Contact Us” page. Just Send me an email that you have purchased hosting from bluehost. After that I will review your purchase and I will email you to send me your C-panel log-in information.
Step 3 – I Will Install WordPress for You and Configure all Related Plugins
Then I will install WordPress for your website domain on your hosting account. After the installation, I will configure all the appropriate WordPress plugins, as well as make security changes. Finally, I will email you Your WordPress log-in details.
Important Notes About the Free WordPress Install
- Free WordPress Installation service is only available to users who purchase a bluehost hosting account. You Must Use and Click the Links on This Webpage.
- All WordPress Installations are based on a first-come first-served basis. I will attempt to perform your install within 48 hours.
- Don’t send C-panel details immediately after hosting purchase. Just send me the email so I can verify your purchase first. I then contact you to request your c-panel log-in details before I install WordPress for you.
- C-panel Details are needed to install WordPress, for creating MYSQL database and changing PHP files.
- I will not store your C-panel details anywhere. I will destroy all emails containing your log-in details. Also, please make sure to change your C-panel log-in information when I finish your WordPress website installation.