Business Person thinking about Online Marketing and Internet Marketing Services

How Do I Grow My Web Presence?

Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization service that’s Effective & Affordable.

Just What is Internet Marketing?

Internet Marketing (also called digital marketing) is the process of using the web to find and attract new customers. It also provides an opportunity to easily engage with current and potential customers.

What Internet Marketing is Not

There are many people that think that a web presence begins and ends with just a website. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Having a website is a step in the right direction, but it’s just a start.

I am Not Sure the Internet is for Me

Not spending time marketing your business online is your prerogative. But by making this business decision you are missing out on a lot of new business and possible clients.

In other words, your choosing not to have a web presence is essentially leaving money on the table, usually not a good business decision.  Also, please keep in mind that while you may not care to use the internet, I am willing to bet that your competition is. By doing so, each day they gain a valuable edge on you.

How We Can Help

We can help you start to build or increase your web presence by working with you to identify a series of measurable online goals you want to achieve and then customizing a plan of action to achieve them.

call me now button Internet Marketing Services

What is SEO?

SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization, It is the systematic process of making changes to the webpages on your website in such a way that they rank better in the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.

What Changes are Usually Made?

The process usually involves both on-page and off-page changes. On-Page Changes involve changing or tweaking the titles, descriptions, and content of your webpages so that they are optimized to include words and phrases that people usually type in when they use search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing.

Off-Page Changes involve tweaking or adding things such as links back to your website from other peoples websites. It also helps if your site is linked to social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. It is also beneficial if you are listed on citation or local directories such as Yelp or Google+ Local.

How Does SEO Benefit My Business?

When your website ranks better in the search engines, it greatly increases your chances of being found by someone searching for the types of products or services your business offers.

If you are able to rank on the first page of the search engine, you will get more visitors clicking on your site. This increases your chance of getting more customers, which gives you more chances to make sales, which translates to more profits… You Know, MONEY.

Note: Studies show that nearly 80% percent of all visitors (A.K.A. potential customers) that use search engines click on the results located on the first page.  The remaining 20% are generally spread among pages 2 and 3 of the search results.

May I Help You Rank Better?

If the answer is yes, then contact me and I will give your site a free evaluation.

Call me today to improve your website ranking within the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing.

Our SEO Services:

Why Hire Me?

  • I am Affordable
  • You Will be Impressed with the Results
  • I will Provide Personalized Service to You
  • I Always Over-Deliver

Call (708.337.0148) or EMAIL ME: info@ChicagoSouthSEO.com